Residential neighbourhood greenspace is associated with reduced risk of incident diabetes in older people. Read my paper here. This association is not due to physical activity or socio-economic differences. So what’s the causal link?
- Neighbourhood greenspace is associated with reduced risk of diabetes in older people. Why…?
- Neighbourhood greenspace is associated with a slower decline in physical activity in older adults. Why…?
- Is social prescribing the way forward to relieve pressure on primary care and reduce health inequalities?
- Tree loss = increased cardiovascular disease, but why?
- An easy way to up your physical activity without going to the gym…